Leading kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE has secured a global deal on behalf of Fresh TV with Cartoon Network and Boomerang for the new long form CGI animated series Lucas the Spider.
Based on the worldwide viral YouTube hit, the series is owned and produced by award-winning Canadian producer Fresh TV (who acquired the IP in 2018) in association with Toronto’s WexWorks Media with CAKE handling international distribution.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 81 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 46 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020