Studio 100 Media appoints new Sales Executive Global Distribution
Studio 100 Media announced the appointment of Vanessa Windhager as Sales Executive Global Distribution. Joining the international sales department with immediate effect Vanessa Windhager will be responsible for all global distribution activities for the company in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, reporting to Dorian Bühr, Head of Global Distribution.
With extensive experience in the TV industry and content sales Vanessa Windhager has over the past seven years worked for NBC Universal International Television Distribution, most recently as Sales Manager Liaison, where she was in charge of distribution in Switzerland, as well as managing various product categories in Germany and Austria. Prior to this, she helped open and establish CBS Studios International’s first office in Germany.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 47 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020