Kew Media Distribution secures global sales for non-fiction titles
Leading global distributor Kew Media Distribution, announces that it has secured an important raft of international sales for Kew Media Group partner companies’ thrilling non-fiction titles.
The just-inked deals include Travel Channel in the USA who have secured rights to three new non-fiction series; Our House Media’s (OHM) My Paranormal Nightmare (10 x 60’), the extraordinary stories of people experiencing terrifying hauntings during their childhood, as well as Season 2 of KEW’s BGM’s Paranormal 911 (10 x 60’), following the paranormal encounters witnessed by the emergency services, and also Season 2 of BGM’s Haunted Hospitals (13 x 60’), telling chilling stories of paranormal activities inside hospitals, nursing homes and morgues, for US only.
High Maintenance (8 x 60’), from Frantic Films, focuses on the maintenance of engineering megastructures, rather than their construction. The series is an original Canadian production for Blue Ant Media’s Smithsonian Channel Canada and has also has been picked up by Azerbaijan Public TV & Radio Broadcast Company in Azerbaijan, and FTV Prima in Czech Republic.
In addition, Blue Ant Media in Canada has signed deals for My Paranormal Nightmare and OHM’s Mutant Weather (10 x 60’), a dramatic look at how weather patterns are changing and threatening life on our planet, and Foxtel in Australia and New Zealand as well as Sky in the UK have confirmed deals for Murder in Amish Country (6 x 60’), also from OHM Productions, featuring some of the most extraordinary and challenging murder cases in America’s Amish community.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020