Kew Media Distribution announces a raft of sales to US, Canada and Latam ahead of NATPE Miami
Leading global distributor Kew Media Distribution, has signed substantial deals across the US, Canada and Lat Am ahead of NATPE Miami where it will also be showcasing a number of outstanding drama, non-fiction and event series.
AMC Networks’ streaming service Sundance Now has acquired psychological drama series Cold Call (4 x 60’), produced by Chalkboard for Channel 5, for US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America, with the premiere in US, Canada, Lat Am and Australia. Sundance Now has the rights in SVOD in all territories, and home video and download rights in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Further acquisitions by Sundance Now for the US and Canada include Aileen: Life & Death of a Serial Killer, Biggie and Tupac, Tales of the Grim Sleeper, Three Days in June, Soufra, Princess Diana: A Life After Death, Frackman, The Thread and Trumbo. This was part of a larger package of over 40 different titles picked up by Sundance Now for various territories including the US, Canada, the UK and Ireland.
AMC Networks, USA has acquired Seasons 1–4 of the award-winning drama series, Line of Duty, from World Productions, which takes a probing look into modern policing and police corruption, by award-winning writer Jed Mercurio (Bodyguard). The series has also been sold to Canadian streaming service CBC Gem, and renewed by Super Channel.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020