Kew Media Distribution announces a raft of sales to US, Canada and Latam ahead of NATPE Miami
Leading global distributor Kew Media Distribution, has signed substantial deals across the US, Canada and Lat Am ahead of NATPE Miami where it will also be showcasing a number of outstanding drama, non-fiction and event series.
AMC Networks’ streaming service Sundance Now has acquired psychological drama series Cold Call (4 x 60’), produced by Chalkboard for Channel 5, for US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America, with the premiere in US, Canada, Lat Am and Australia. Sundance Now has the rights in SVOD in all territories, and home video and download rights in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Further acquisitions by Sundance Now for the US and Canada include Aileen: Life & Death of a Serial Killer, Biggie and Tupac, Tales of the Grim Sleeper, Three Days in June, Soufra, Princess Diana: A Life After Death, Frackman, The Thread and Trumbo. This was part of a larger package of over 40 different titles picked up by Sundance Now for various territories including the US, Canada, the UK and Ireland.
AMC Networks, USA has acquired Seasons 1–4 of the award-winning drama series, Line of Duty, from World Productions, which takes a probing look into modern policing and police corruption, by award-winning writer Jed Mercurio (Bodyguard). The series has also been sold to Canadian streaming service CBC Gem, and renewed by Super Channel.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 69 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020