Kew Media Distribution announces a raft of sales to US, Canada and Latam ahead of NATPE Miami
Leading global distributor Kew Media Distribution, has signed substantial deals across the US, Canada and Lat Am ahead of NATPE Miami where it will also be showcasing a number of outstanding drama, non-fiction and event series.
AMC Networks’ streaming service Sundance Now has acquired psychological drama series Cold Call (4 x 60’), produced by Chalkboard for Channel 5, for US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America, with the premiere in US, Canada, Lat Am and Australia. Sundance Now has the rights in SVOD in all territories, and home video and download rights in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Further acquisitions by Sundance Now for the US and Canada include Aileen: Life & Death of a Serial Killer, Biggie and Tupac, Tales of the Grim Sleeper, Three Days in June, Soufra, Princess Diana: A Life After Death, Frackman, The Thread and Trumbo. This was part of a larger package of over 40 different titles picked up by Sundance Now for various territories including the US, Canada, the UK and Ireland.
AMC Networks, USA has acquired Seasons 1–4 of the award-winning drama series, Line of Duty, from World Productions, which takes a probing look into modern policing and police corruption, by award-winning writer Jed Mercurio (Bodyguard). The series has also been sold to Canadian streaming service CBC Gem, and renewed by Super Channel.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 131 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 103 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020