Joy Toy, Skybrands and Spreadshirt sign 100% Wolf license agreements
Studio 100 Media presents new licensees for the spanking brand new 100% Wolf just in time for the International Toy Fair. Joy Toy will present a collection of plush figures (25 cm and 30 cm) of the animal characters at the Nuremberg Toy Fair (Joy Toy, Hall 4 A-80). The product range also includes lamps and lights from torches to night lights as well as ceramic products. SkyBrands will create various textile products such as bed linen, pillows and sleeping bags as well as clothing for children with the new brand as a licensee in the Home & Living segment. As an apparel partner, Spreadshirt will focus on T-shirts, hoodies, long sleeves and bags. All three agreements valid for several years will cover the German-speaking territories.
100% Wolf tells the story of Freddy Lupin. He is the heir of a family of noble werewolves and can’t wait to be a werewolf himself! When the time finally comes, Freddy’s first transformation doesn’t go according to plan… Instead of an impressive werewolf he turns into a little yapping pink… poodle!
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 132 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 115 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 105 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020