ITV Studios appoints new Managing Director International Studios
In this role, Mike will help drive ITV Studios’ creative and development efforts across the Group’s business globally with a more active role with the UK and US teams. A major focus will be to identify new opportunities to build ITV Studios’ creative pipeline via development deals and partnerships with format creators across the world.
Armoza Formats is a part of the Global Creative Network.
A creative TV professional with more than 25 years’ experience in programme production and development, Lisa has played a pivotal role in the growth and profitability of ESG’s Scripted and Non-Scripted production and development across 65 countries. She has launched and rolled out formats including The Wall and All Together Now (16 territories and the biggest travelling format of 2019). Lisa has also sustained the roll out and renewal of Big Brother and MasterChef and successfully launched new formats such as Sounds Familiar (35 territories), Hunted (10 territories) and Stripped (nine territories).
Lisa has spearheaded a number of strategic partnerships with major global networks and platforms, introduced group-wide technical production innovations and managed a large development fund. Prior to her role as CEO Creative Networks at ESG, Lisa was Creative Director and MD Shine Creative Networks. She held the role of Director of Commissioning, Entertainment at UKTV from 2008 – 2011 and prior to this had a number of production and development roles at progressive levels of responsibility.
ITV Studios has reorganised its international and commercial division. Lisa will work alongside Mike Beale, Maarten Meijs, who heads up Global Entertainment and Ruth Berry, who leads Global Distribution.
Global Entertainment brings together international unscripted format sales and exploitation across the group under one roof and Global Distribution focuses on the international distribution of drama, factual and the finished tape versions of all other ITV Studios and third-party produced programmes. Both Maarten and Ruth report to David McGraynor, Chief Operating Officer, ITV Studios.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 104 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020