FuboTV agrees to a patent license agreement with Kudelski Group
The Kudelski Group (KUD.S), a world leader in digital security, announced a patent license agreement with fuboTV, a global leader in digital content distribution.
“This agreement further validates the relevance of the Group’s patent portfolio to the OTT/streaming video market”, said Gilles Rapin Senior Vice-President, Innovation and Business Development at the Kudelski Group.
Financial terms remain confidential and were not disclosed.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 52 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020