FuboTV agrees to a patent license agreement with Kudelski Group
The Kudelski Group (KUD.S), a world leader in digital security, announced a patent license agreement with fuboTV, a global leader in digital content distribution.
“This agreement further validates the relevance of the Group’s patent portfolio to the OTT/streaming video market”, said Gilles Rapin Senior Vice-President, Innovation and Business Development at the Kudelski Group.
Financial terms remain confidential and were not disclosed.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020