FuboTV agrees to a patent license agreement with Kudelski Group
The Kudelski Group (KUD.S), a world leader in digital security, announced a patent license agreement with fuboTV, a global leader in digital content distribution.
“This agreement further validates the relevance of the Group’s patent portfolio to the OTT/streaming video market”, said Gilles Rapin Senior Vice-President, Innovation and Business Development at the Kudelski Group.
Financial terms remain confidential and were not disclosed.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020