Flame Distribution partners with Entertain Me Productions
Flame Distribution has recently acquired a package of biographies and documentaries from Entertain Me Productions. Entertain Me is a leading UK independent production company of documentary films. The deal gives Flame exclusive rights to sell Entertain Me’s titles worldwide.
The 44 titles package covers a range of genres from Kids, Lifestyle and Documentary. A series of biographies takes a look into the lives of some of the biggest rock and pop music stars including Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Mick Jagger, Freddie Mercury, Elton John, The Beatles, Cher, Lady Gaga, George Michael, Ariana Grande, Amy Winehouse and Abba.
Other topical biographies include Greta Thunberg: The Voice of the Future (1 x 60 min) which tells the incredible true story of how the actions of one Swedish teenager went on to inspire a global climate movement.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 69 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020