Flame Distribution partners with Entertain Me Productions
Flame Distribution has recently acquired a package of biographies and documentaries from Entertain Me Productions. Entertain Me is a leading UK independent production company of documentary films. The deal gives Flame exclusive rights to sell Entertain Me’s titles worldwide.
The 44 titles package covers a range of genres from Kids, Lifestyle and Documentary. A series of biographies takes a look into the lives of some of the biggest rock and pop music stars including Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Mick Jagger, Freddie Mercury, Elton John, The Beatles, Cher, Lady Gaga, George Michael, Ariana Grande, Amy Winehouse and Abba.
Other topical biographies include Greta Thunberg: The Voice of the Future (1 x 60 min) which tells the incredible true story of how the actions of one Swedish teenager went on to inspire a global climate movement.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 46 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020