Flame Distribution partners with Entertain Me Productions
Flame Distribution has recently acquired a package of biographies and documentaries from Entertain Me Productions. Entertain Me is a leading UK independent production company of documentary films. The deal gives Flame exclusive rights to sell Entertain Me’s titles worldwide.
The 44 titles package covers a range of genres from Kids, Lifestyle and Documentary. A series of biographies takes a look into the lives of some of the biggest rock and pop music stars including Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Mick Jagger, Freddie Mercury, Elton John, The Beatles, Cher, Lady Gaga, George Michael, Ariana Grande, Amy Winehouse and Abba.
Other topical biographies include Greta Thunberg: The Voice of the Future (1 x 60 min) which tells the incredible true story of how the actions of one Swedish teenager went on to inspire a global climate movement.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 104 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 64 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020