Flame Distribution partners with Entertain Me Productions
Flame Distribution has recently acquired a package of biographies and documentaries from Entertain Me Productions. Entertain Me is a leading UK independent production company of documentary films. The deal gives Flame exclusive rights to sell Entertain Me’s titles worldwide.
The 44 titles package covers a range of genres from Kids, Lifestyle and Documentary. A series of biographies takes a look into the lives of some of the biggest rock and pop music stars including Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Mick Jagger, Freddie Mercury, Elton John, The Beatles, Cher, Lady Gaga, George Michael, Ariana Grande, Amy Winehouse and Abba.
Other topical biographies include Greta Thunberg: The Voice of the Future (1 x 60 min) which tells the incredible true story of how the actions of one Swedish teenager went on to inspire a global climate movement.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020