Cyber Group Studios hires four new seasoned talents
Mickael Frison joins the company as Senior Digital Manager in charge of the company’s overall development. In particular, Mickael will be leading Cyber Group Studios’ digital operations, running and growing its YouTube channels, in which he helped generate over 1 billion views in 2019. He will also oversee the creation of digital native content to increase Cyber Group Studios’ exposure. Mickael joins Cyber Group Studios from Europe 1, the leading French radio-broadcaster, where he was Social Media Manager for the past 7 years.
Jessica Laloum is joining the company’s international sales department as International Sales Executive in charge of Asian and Latin American territories. Jessica started her carrier at Endemol Shine France and National Geographic. For the past 3 years, she worked as a Sales Manager at Glance (Mediametrie), where she provided content and channels strategy to global media professionals based in the EMEA region. By joining Cyber Group Studios, Jessica brings to the company a wealth of market research and insights into broadcasters. Mickael Frison and Jessica Laloum will both report to Raphaelle Mathieu, Senior Vice-President of Sales Acquisitions and New Media.
Gaelle Cotton, formerly a creative artist within the Licensing and Marketing Division, has been promoted to the newly created position of Manager Creative Services. She is supervising for the company’s brand management of highly acclaimed series such as Gigantosaurus and Atomic Animation’s The Last Kids on Earth. She will report to Bruno Danzel D’Aumont, International Licensing & Marketing Vice President.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 44 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020