Asian production powerhouse Beach House Pictures (BHP), a Blue Ant Studios company, has added four more members to its executive ranks. Suzy Hounslow (Executive-in-charge of Production), Rob Sixsmith (Head of Factual), Geraldine Orrock (Head of Unscripted) and Susan Zhao (Business Director, China) will join the production company’s senior management team as they oversee BHP’s expansion into global markets, while meeting the demands of streamers and cable networks for premium content.
In a newly created role, Suzy Hounslow will supervise and provide quality control of BHP’s considerable international output. Hounslow joins BHP after 10+ years at Australia’s Seven Network Studios where she oversaw 500 hours of factual, reality and scripted shows annually, including the hugely successful My Kitchen Rules. Hounslow will report to founders Jocelyn Little, Managing Director and Donovan Chan, Creative Director.
Head of Factual, Rob Sixsmith is a BAFTA award-winning showrunner from the UK who has excelled at the development and production of a diverse range of factual genres, which includes topics ranging from survival to science. Sixsmith has directed global talents, Bear Grylls and Levison Wood and helmed Discovery US’s factual entertainment phenomenon, Gold Rush and the BHP & Discovery International flagship series Ed Stafford: First Man Out.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020