all3media takes Inside The Tower of London to North America
Leading independent distributor all3media international has secured it’s first deal for eight-part series Inside the Tower of London as it heads to Smithsonian Channel in North America.
Hybrid history series Inside the Tower of London, from all3media group’s Lion Television, is now set to air across the US through a new deal with the Smithsonian Channel. Going behind the scenes at the Tower of London, the 8 x 60’ docuseries combines modern-day adventures with fascinating stories from the Tower’s past, delivering an enthralling look at one of the UK’s most iconic locations.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,903 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 48 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020