The Garden appoints new director of Programmes and Head of Specialist Factual
The Garden, part of ITV Studios, has announced that Nicola Brown has been appointed as Director of Programmes. Brown will join Chief Executive Magnus Temple, Chief Creative Officer John Hay and Managing Director Nicola Hill to help grow and deliver The Garden’s expanding slate, which includes Channel 4 hits 24 Hours in A&E and 24 Hours in Police Custody, new shows for the BBC, Channel 4, Channel 5 and Nat Geo and the recent commission of the US version of 24 Hours in Police Custody, a co-production for Channel 4 and Discovery.
Brown will begin her new role in March. She joins from Channel 4 where she was a Commissioning Editor in the Specialist Factual team, overseeing SAS: Who Dares Wins and a raft of new series including the currently airing Meat the Family and the upcoming Joanne Lees and Peter Falconio crime series, as well as the channel’s new factual digital strand True Stories.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 104 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 64 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020