The Garden appoints new director of Programmes and Head of Specialist Factual
The Garden, part of ITV Studios, has announced that Nicola Brown has been appointed as Director of Programmes. Brown will join Chief Executive Magnus Temple, Chief Creative Officer John Hay and Managing Director Nicola Hill to help grow and deliver The Garden’s expanding slate, which includes Channel 4 hits 24 Hours in A&E and 24 Hours in Police Custody, new shows for the BBC, Channel 4, Channel 5 and Nat Geo and the recent commission of the US version of 24 Hours in Police Custody, a co-production for Channel 4 and Discovery.
Brown will begin her new role in March. She joins from Channel 4 where she was a Commissioning Editor in the Specialist Factual team, overseeing SAS: Who Dares Wins and a raft of new series including the currently airing Meat the Family and the upcoming Joanne Lees and Peter Falconio crime series, as well as the channel’s new factual digital strand True Stories.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 11k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020