Hit dino show Gigantosaurus! to release new video game
Cyber Group Studios the leading animation entertainment company and Outright Games, worldwide publisher of family-friendly interactive entertainment, are thrilled to reveal the first video game based on Gigantosaurus’ series. The hugely-popular CGI-animated program, which is currently airing its 1st season on Disney Junior worldwide has just been commissioned by The Walt Disney Company and France Télévisions for seasons 2 & 3 and by Super RTL for season 2. The first season will also air on Netflix and on major international networks throughout 2020, such as CCTV in China, Rai in Italy, SVT in Sweden, SRC in Canada or Tiny Pop in the UK. And many others.
Gigantosaurus: The Game will launch on March 27th, 2020 on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PC digital.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020