DocuBay partners with International Film Festival Shimla
DocuBay, the global membership video-on-demand streaming service by IN10 Media Network, announces a partnership with the International Film Festival Shimla (IFFS) that will bring IFFS documentaries featured in last year’s film festival. Select titles will be featured under their own category or “Bay” called IFFSBay and are now available for global streaming on the platform. DocuBay was also the official streaming partner of the IFFS, which took place in the historic and scenic town of Shimla in the Himalayan foothills.
Notable titles to be featured on DocuBay include Authenticity, about how Ayurvedic treatments might be the key to great health and lasting wellness; No Woman’s Land, about women in a Himalayan village defying the laws that keep them from inheriting property; Behind The Bars, about how learning homemaking skills like stitching and baking help to rehabilitate prisoners; and Dan the Himalayan Ibex, about a community of women determined to fight threats to the Ibex and help keep them alive despite hunters, poachers, and a declining habitat.
Akul Tripathi (CEO, DocuBay) stated: “Working with independent filmmakers and film festivals like the IFFS reinforces our commitment to providing a platform for storytellers to showcase their work worldwide. We’re very proud to highlight these features on DocuBay and look forward to further building relationships with independent filmmakers and other international film festivals to become a global voice for the factual film community.”
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 54 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020