As though the world didn’t already recognize the euphoric pairing of Netflix and a pint of Ben & Jerry’s… the two have made it official with a new original flavour. Announcing Netflix & Chilll’d – an ice cream as carefully curated as your Netflix watch list!
Netflix & Chilll’d is an indulgent production starring peanut butter ice cream, sweet & salty pretzel swirls & fudge brownies.
“This is the perfect pairing between Ben & Jerry’s and Netflix, to bring more magic to millions of fans across the globe,” said Matthew McCarthy, CEO of Ben & Jerry’s.
With a spoon and your remote in hand, there’s nothing but euphoria in your future. Netflix & Chilll’d will be available at your friendly neighbourhood supermarkets, convenience stores, and online retailers island-wide in March 2020. Each pint retails at S$13.90.
With such a great partnership, and so many mind-blowing shows to put a pop culture spin on, it’s hard to keep all the excitement in just one flavor; so stay tuned with all the amazing shows coming on Netflix in 2020!
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 56 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020