Banijay Rights, the leading distribution arm of Banijay Group, today announces a multi-season deal with RTL Hungary for its iconic Emmy Award-winning reality format, Survivor.
The new deal in Hungary follows the success of Survivor in Russia where it won the TEFI television award, after being recently rebooted by Mastiff Russia and has already been recommissioned for another series set to air later this year.Elsewhere in CEE, Survivor will return to screens in Romania with series two landing in 2020 on Kanal D.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020