Aleksandra Gebauer joins Studio 100 Media’s Licensing Team
Aleksandra Gebauer joins Studio 100 Media as Sales Manager International Licensing with immediate effect. Reporting to Gerd Russwurm, Head of Licensing, Aleksandra Gebauer will be the point of contact for the company’s international licensing businesses across all categories.
With extensive experience in the licensing industry, Aleksandra Gebauer most recently was responsible for the planning and development of licensed products within toys, publishing, stationery and home entertainment as well as project management and the acquisition of new license partners at CPLG. Further stations in her professional career include Bulls Pressedienst GmbH and sales departments of various publishing houses, including GeraNova Bruckmann and KV&H.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020