Aleksandra Gebauer joins Studio 100 Media’s Licensing Team
Aleksandra Gebauer joins Studio 100 Media as Sales Manager International Licensing with immediate effect. Reporting to Gerd Russwurm, Head of Licensing, Aleksandra Gebauer will be the point of contact for the company’s international licensing businesses across all categories.
With extensive experience in the licensing industry, Aleksandra Gebauer most recently was responsible for the planning and development of licensed products within toys, publishing, stationery and home entertainment as well as project management and the acquisition of new license partners at CPLG. Further stations in her professional career include Bulls Pressedienst GmbH and sales departments of various publishing houses, including GeraNova Bruckmann and KV&H.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020