Video entertainment platform for short premium content, Viddsee, launches the first of two new social documentaries, showcasing the stories of unassuming individuals doing extraordinary work. The documentaries, which focus on social enterprises Homage and I’m Soul Inc., were motivated by the on-going conversations amongst the members of the Viddsee community sharing stories of selfless individuals following the launch of DBS Sparks Season Two.
The first documentary focuses on Homage, a social enterprise app that provides expert, affordable and personalised home care and therapy for elderly with a wide range of conditions such as dementia and Parkinson’s. Through the use of technology, founder Gillian Tee aims to transform the lives of the elderly and elevate the traditional care delivery experience, which has largely remained the same for the last 50 years.
The second documentary features I’m Soul Inc., which believes that everybody should be able to enjoy the experience of creating music. The social enterprise breaks barriers by using highly engaging programmes and innovative technology that transforms any movement into music, enabling everyone, including Persons with Special Needs (PWSN) and the elderly, to create music.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 114 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020