ViacomCBS Networks International, a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (VIACA) announced an extended collaboration with Astro, Malaysia’s leading multi-platform content and consumer company, with the launch of a Comedy Channel linear channel. This is available as part of Astro’s Variety Pack on Channel 718 (HD). Customers can also stream Comedy Central on Astro’s streaming mobile app service, Astro GO and watch Comedy Central shows such as Lip Sync Battle and The Daily Show with Trevor Noah on demand.
Comedy Central is the first and only all-comedy network in Asia that offers a round-the-clock schedule for viewers with a stable of exclusive and tailor-made local and international comedy. The brand has become the ultimate destination for all kinds of humor – from award-winning late-night, scripted and animated series to stand-up specials, short-form and punchy sketch digital content.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020