Qvest Media UK appoints new Enterprise Account Manager
Qvest Media expands its UK-based team of 17 employees to strengthen its position in the region with Simon Rich joining as Enterprise Account Manager.
As the primary contact for UK broadcasters and media organisations, Rich leads Qvest Media’s business in the UK and helps new and existing clients find suitable technology solutions to enable their tomorrow’s business. He works in close collaboration with Qvest Media’s experts across the world. With more than 20 years of broadcast experience, he will also contribute a high level of experience in the distribution business, with prior positions including Head of Sales at Arqiva.
Rich is specifically working closely with Andy Newton, who works as Solutions Architect at Qvest Media in London. Newton has more than 17 years of experience in the media sector with a focus on the design of cloud-based playout and automation solutions.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021