Olympic Channel launches global digital platform in Hindi
Featuring Olympic stars and stories from across the globe and continuing the excitement of the Olympic Games all year round, the International Olympic Committee’s Olympic Channel is now available to Hindi-speaking fans around the world in their native language. Fans and users have the option to experience the Olympic Channel in Hindi as one of the 12 languages offered on the global digital platform at Olympic Channel and its mobile apps.
In addition to the multi-language user interface, fans and users have the option to experience the Olympic Channel in Hindi while also engaging with locally produced daily content, news and features as well as Olympic-themed original series and documentaries with an emphasis on Indian athletes, teams and sports.
Coinciding with the launch of Hindi, viewers can watch the new four-episode docu-series Shakti: India’s Super Women. The Olympic Channel original series features Indian female athletes Dipa Karmakar, Deepika Kumari, Sakshi Malik and Sandhya Shetty who face unmatched obstacles in order to participate in sports to achieve their dreams.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020