Kick start 2020 with eight exciting series from HBO And Warner TV
For comic book and superhero fans, the concluding two episodes of the highly-anticipated five-partCrisis on Infinite Earths crossover of DC superheroes series continues on Wednesday, 15 January with Part 4: Arrow and Part 5: DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow premiering back-to-back at 9pm and 9.50pm respectively on Warner TV, leading up to the season five premiere of DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow which will debut same day as the U.S. on Wednesday, 22 January at 9.50pm on Warner TV.
For a night of laughs, two HBO Original comedy series will premiere back-to-back on Monday 20 January from 11am on HBO GO and HBO, starting with Avenue 5, set 40 years in the future and stars Hugh Laurie as a space cruise ship captain, followed by the premiere of the tenth season of award-winning series Curb Your Enthusiasm starring Larry David at 11.30am.
Wrapping up the month is the second instalment of the anthology series, Miracle Workers: Dark Ages, which is slated to premiere same day as the U.S. on 29 January at 10.40pm on Warner TV. Starring Daniel Radcliffe and Steve Buscemi, the series centers upon a group of medieval villagers trying to stay positive in an age of extreme income inequality, poor healthcare, and widespread ignorance.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020