ZED strengthens position in the Asia-Pacific market
Kalahari, Land Of Secret Alliances
Directed by Pierre Stine, produced by ZED in collaboration with award-winning Patrick Morris (former BBC) this film reveals that in the animal kingdom, collaboration and generosity often offer more benefits than confiscation and domination. Faced with more and more harsh conditions, cooperation seems to be a more winning strategy than the law of the strongest. A fact that has awaken scientists’ interest, who see in this discovery a new fundamental principle of the evolution. This event project in 4K, including a 90’ film designed for the France 2 prime-time, a 52’ Science-of and a 2×52’ mini-series, is scheduled for Summer 2021.
Wild Treasures Of China
ZED is also launching Wild Treasures of China, an ambitious 5-part series to follow iconic species that slowly inhabit these untamed wildernesses again: The Amur tiger, the Chiru (Tibetan antelope) or the moon bear. Coproduced with CCTV9, and thanks to exceptional shooting authorizations, the series will unveil inaccessible wild areas, rarely open to foreigners shooting teams before. After 3 years of shooting, the first episode (The Frozen Kingdom of the Snow Leopard) will be delivered next January 2020. Shot in 4K and directed by Frédéric Larrey, this film has already been pre-sold to France Télévisions, CCTV9, The Smithsonian Channel, National Geographic Wild and NDR.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 342 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 84 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020