Warner TV No.1 general entertainment channel in two countries
Warner TV, the No. 1 rating general entertainment channel in both Singapore and Mega Manila, has added another express drama, new blockbuster movies to its unparalleled mix of first-run and exclusive programming.
The exclusive Asia debut of Batwoman and the timeslot-winning premiere of Wonder Woman marked the launch of Warner TV’s new campaign Fearless Femmes. Batwoman arrived on screens in the Philippines and Singapore as the latest same-day series on the channel – sitting alongside six other express titles: Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Blindspot, Supergirl, Young Sheldon and The Flash.
Warner TV is the No. 1 English GE channel among young adults 25-44 in Mega Manila in Q3, where Impractical Jokers, The Dunk King and Storage Hunters are also standout performers. In Singapore, Warner TV has been No.1 among young adults for 12 consecutive months since October 2018. There, The Flash S5 has ranked No. 1 among English GE channels in its primetime slot among males 25-44 in Q3, but other favourites include comedies The Carbonaro Effect, Friends and The Big Bang Theory.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020