Passion Distribution announces Dynamo Beyond Belief
Passion Distribution and Motion Content Group are bringing Dynamo to ATF TV Forum as part of its 20th Anniversary celebrations. And ahead of the market, AETN18 in India has licensed Dynamo’s brand new series Dynamo |||| Beyond Belief (3 x 60’) for leading Indian factual entertainment channel and their flagship, History TV18.
After five years away from TV due to a career-threatening illness, award-winning magician Dynamo returns with a new, jaw-dropping three-part special, Dynamo |||| Beyond Belief. The high-octane series will take viewers on a journey across the globe to watch Dynamo perform close-up miracles, impossible predictions and unbelievable feats of magic that will have a lasting effect both on him and the people he interacts with.
Dynamo’s debut TV series Dynamo: Magician Impossible (18 x 60′) became a huge international hit, enthralling over 250 million viewers across over 180 territories including India, China, Thailand and Singapore.
Passion Distribution has a raft of deals for factual and entertainment titles for India. Besides Dynamo’s newest series, AETN18 Media Pvt Ltd (A+E Network, India) has also acquired engineering and tech-focused Secrets Of The Superfactories (8 x 60’), incredible human survival stories Heroes & Survivors S1 (8 x 60’), South Asian wedding series Getting Hitched Asian Style (3 x 60’).
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020