NAGRA, a Kudelski Group (KUD.S) company and the world’s leading independent provider of content protection and multiscreen television solutions, announced the extension of its content protection partnership with Openview, South Africa’s leading free-to-air direct-to-home satellite television service provider. NAGRA Protect cardless content protection solutions will continue to secure eMedia, the operator’s Openview free-to-view (FTV) satellite television platform. The NAGRA technology is the most widely deployed in Africa.
NAGRA Protect is a high security-level cardless solution that enables advanced control of content distribution including geographic control of an operator’s FTV content, ensuring content licensing rules are respected. It is part of the NAGRA scalable service protection offering and is driven by the NAGRA Security Services Platform, a unified and highly flexible security platform that goes beyond CAS and DRM to secure premium content over any network and to any device, including Android TV.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020