KEW MEDIA promotes Graham Begg to SVP, Acquisitions and Business Development
Leading global distributor Kew Media Distribution (KMD), part of the KEW MEDIA Group, announced that Graham Begg has been promoted to the newly created position of SVP Acquisitions & Business Development.
In this role, Graham will oversee a broad portfolio of acquisition opportunities spanning scripted, non-scripted, documentary and factual entertainment properties, as well as advise on corporate activities and business development initiatives.
Graham will continue to work closely with KEW MEDIA Group’s 13 production companies on collaboration opportunities with KMD and further exploiting those companies’ IP globally. Graham joined KMD in 2018 as VP, Business Development and Producer Relations.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021