KEW MEDIA promotes Graham Begg to SVP, Acquisitions and Business Development
Leading global distributor Kew Media Distribution (KMD), part of the KEW MEDIA Group, announced that Graham Begg has been promoted to the newly created position of SVP Acquisitions & Business Development.
In this role, Graham will oversee a broad portfolio of acquisition opportunities spanning scripted, non-scripted, documentary and factual entertainment properties, as well as advise on corporate activities and business development initiatives.
Graham will continue to work closely with KEW MEDIA Group’s 13 production companies on collaboration opportunities with KMD and further exploiting those companies’ IP globally. Graham joined KMD in 2018 as VP, Business Development and Producer Relations.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 56 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020