Sarah Coursey, Senior Vice President, International, GRB Studios announced several AsiaPac sales for true crime, sports entertainment, and cooking genres.
True Vision from Thailand acquired two factual series: BBQ Pitmasters about the exciting world of competition barbequing where chefs put their saucy reputations on the line to win thousands of dollars; and Man at Arms: Art of War a look at weapons and armor that have played a starring role in pop culture, from movies to video games to comics to TV shows.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020