Goquest Media ventures seals deal for Ruby Ring for Mena region
Independent content distributor GoQuest Media Ventures has concluded a deal with leading Middle East content distributor Tanweer Group.
The deal sees Tanweer Group acquire exclusive TV rights for the compelling drama series Ruby Ring for the MENA region. Ruby Ring is currently airing on Fox’s first Arabic channel FOX Rewayat which delivers curated dramas.
Created by KBS and adapted from one of Korea’s most loved TV shows, Ruby Ring (95 x 45’) is a story of the fascinating and roller-coaster relationship between two sisters, Anna and Yana, whose lives change drastically by events that alter their destiny.
As they travel together, with Anna headed to her wedding rehearsal and Yana on her way to an audition, their car crashes leaving them unconscious with serious injuries and mutilated indistinguishable faces. Due to a coincidence, Yana was wearing Anna’s Ruby ring at the time of the accident and hence is assumed to be Anna. Having recovered, envious and ambitious Yana decides to play along with the mistaken identity and lies to take away everything her sister has: her face, her love and her life. While Anna is determined to regain what rightfully belongs to her, Yana fights for the happiness she has stolen from her sister.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020