EditShare helps audiences experience The Great Barrier Reef in 4K
EditShare, a technology leader that specializes in collaboration, security, and intelligent storage solutions for media creation and management, teamed up with broadcast solutions expert, Big Planet Media, on the live production of the innovative Great Barrier Reef media campaign scUber.
Developed by Tourism and Events Queensland, the international creative agency Publicis and rideshare giant Uber, the integrated marketing campaign showcased the biodiversity in the marine ecosystem via scUber, the world’s first rideshare submarine powered by Uber. EditShare’s live production workflow solutions were used to help capture the campaign’s maiden voyage and share the stunning 4K content across broadcast and digital channels in realtime, giving the global public the opportunity to experience the magic of The Great Barrier Reef, Australia’s largest and most valuable natural asset, at depths of up to 30 meters, with 180-degree views.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020