Breakthrough Entertainment announces deal with A+E Networks UK
Breakthrough Entertainment proudly announces the sale of Cruise Ship Killers to A+E Networks UK, for their true crime channel, Crime + Investigation.
The deal covers the UK + Ireland, Poland, Central Eastern Europe, Netherlands + Belgium, Greece and Middle East. The 26×60’ factual true crime series from Farpoint Films exposes the best kept secret of the billion-dollar cruise ship industry: your life is at risk when you embark on a cruise.
Since 2011, more than 200 cruise line travellers — the majority women — have gone missing, with many presumed murdered. Some of the murders have been officially solved, but questions still linger. Others have been covered up for nefarious reasons. Cruise Ship Killers shines a light on these cases and aims to reveal the truth of what really happened at sea.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021