Banijay Rights, the leading distribution arm of Banijay Group, confirmed today that the award-winning Welsh crime series, Bang, will return for a second season, this time with leading actors Alexander Vlahos (Versailles) and David Hayman (Taboo) onboard.
Produced by Joio, the BAFTA-Cymru and Celtic Media Festival award-winning drama, Bang (6 x 60’), a bi-lingual crime drama created in both English and Welsh, is currently shooting in Port Talbot and will premiere on S4C in February next year.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 114 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 54 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 44 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020