ATF 2019 presents over 750 hours of quality content
Singapore makes a strong showing at the Asia TV Forum & Market 2019 (ATF), with 80 media companies showcasing their latest works at the Market’s Singapore Pavilion.
Presented by the Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA), the line-up includes over 750 hours of compelling stories from Singapore and Asia, with over 150 film, television and VR titles from a diverse range of genres ranging from animation, drama and horror, to documentaries and scripted formats. These titles are produced and distributed by local companies such as Encore Films, Mediacorp, and mm2 Entertainment. ATF is part of the on-going Singapore Media Festival, and runs from 4 to 6 December 2019.
mm2 Entertainment presents a strong cinematic production for 2020, with a line-up that explores the genres of horror, drama and comedy:
Directed by Ong Kuo Sin, Number 1 is a music comedy that brings audiences into the life of a retrenched white-collar worker and how he found a second career peak in the place least expected. After experiencing multiple failed interviews, he takes to the job as a manager at a club called Number 1, and unexpectedly becomes its biggest performer in the local drag scene.
A joint production with Vividthree Productions, Hell Hole is a tale about love, loss, suffering and karma directed by Sam Loh. A loving mother makes a death pact with a spirit, sacrificing herself to save her son. Years later in medical school, the son becomes a victim of bullying that results in his tragic death, reuniting the two as vengeful spirits who return to exact revenge on those who have wronged them.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020