BAFTA award-winning Creative Director David Clews (International Emmy award-winning Educating series; Rose d’Or winning Real Marigold Hotel; Ibiza Weekender) will continue working across Twofour in a new consultancy role, remaining exclusive to the label in non-scripted programming but with the flexibility to pursue broader scripted opportunities. The new look team is completed by newly promoted Director of Programmes Twofour West, Rachel Innes-Lumsden (Save Money: Lose Weight, Matt Allright’s Housing Scandal), Sam Grace, Director of Programmes leading the charge at the Cardiff-based Boomerang, Group Director of Production Shireen Abbott and Jake Roberts, who has been promoted to Financial Director.
Carter has also appointed Pukar Mehta to work alongside him as Chief Operating Officer of MultiStory Media and Twofour, with responsibility across areas including production, finance, business affairs, HR and technology. Mehta joined ITV in 2010 as the Group’s Head of Business Development before moving across to Commercial Director of ITV Studios in 2014, leading on acquisitions and investments alongside his portfolio responsibility over ITV Studios’ labels. Mehta, who starts with immediate effect, has sat on the board of Twofour for the last four years.
Twofour and Multistory Media retain their separate identities.
Acquired in 2015 by ITV Studios, Twofour has a regional base in Plymouth and a nations base in Cardiff.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020