After two successful series in the US, the new digital series The Voice: Comeback Stage is set to make its mark in Europe. In the upcoming 9th season of The Voice of Germany, scheduled to launch on September 12th, talents who missed out on that chair turn or were eliminated throughout the show, get a second chance to re-enter the main competition. German singer-songwriter Nico Santos will mentor the talents of The Voice: Comeback Stage and serve as the fifth coach in the competition.
The concept has multiple cross-overs between tv and online. After a fierce competition, 2 winners of the online series will join the actual live shows together with their coach, to compete against the other remaining talents for the title ‘The Voice of Germany 2019’.
In Germany the Comeback Stage is sponsored by SEAT and can be watched online parallel to the 9th season which will be broadcast on Thursdays on ProSieben and on SAT.1 on Sundays.
Both The Voice and The Voice: Comeback Stage are locally produced by Talpa Germany.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 97 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 72 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 64 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 54 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020