The second series of The Voice Senior kicked off on RTL4 in the Netherlands last Friday evening and scored fantastic ratings. With almost 1.5 million viewers, the first episode was number 1 in key demo (bds 20-49) with a 26.8% market share.
Alongside the success in the Western World, the heartwarming format continues its span internationally, with the most recent new commission in Cambodia for the format, with broadcaster Hang Meas. This brings the total number of territories that have licensed the show to 11, ranging from the Middle East to Germany to Mexico. In Spain, Germany, Thailand, Belgium and Russia second seasons have been confirmed.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 342 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 83 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020