Qligent CTO to Explore Cloud-based Data Analytics as IBC2019 Content Everywhere Panelist
Qilgent, a specialist in cloud-based, enterprise-level content monitoring and analysis, announces that its Chief Technology Officer, Ted Korte, will be a featured IBC2019 Content Everywhere panelist. Korte will contribute his expertise to Running Content Everywhere Businesses from the Cloud on Saturday, September 14, 2019 from 3:30-4:15pm (15:30-16:15). The session is scheduled at the Content Everywhere Hub Theater in Hall 14 of the RAI Amsterdam Exhibition and ConferenceCenter.
Korte will speak alongside other panelists, including Laszlo Zoltan, VP of DVEO and Andreas Jacobi, CEO and Co-Founder of Make.TV, with IABM CTO Stan Moote serving as the panel’s moderator. The synopsis shared on the IBC website teases that the “three experts will share their practical experiences” of using the cloud across the entire broadcast and production ecosystem, and how big data can both streamline media operations and open up new business models.
Korte has become an in-demand speaker on the topic of analytics, having presented at the 2017, 2018 and 2019 NAB Shows, the 2018 IEEE Broadcast Symposium, and the TecnoTelevisión México Conference last month. Korte brings further validity as a speaker through his development work with Qligent’s Vision Analytics platform. On demonstration at Qligent’s Hall 14 Stand (14.C19), Vision Analytics harnesses advanced technologies (AI, machine learning, virtual IoT-based probes, data mining) to analyze massive datasets that detail the quality of service and experience, as well as measure, manage and monetize viewer engagement. This helps users prevent viewer churn by predicting and detecting problems out to the last mile, including penetration into end user devices.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 50 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020