Talpa’s newest reality show Home Alone launched in the Netherlands yesterday on SBS6 and kicked off with an 11.2% market share in the key demo (20-54), outperforming the slot average by +103.6%.
In each episode of Home Alone, several kids are challenged to live on their own in a guest house for an entire weekend while their parents are just next door, watching and commenting on their child’s every move. The show gives a fascinating look into the minds of the youngest members of our society and engages the audience through dilemmas, temptations and unexpected problems in the house.
The children are confronted with tasks like shopping, team challenges as preparing a party for a guest, and dilemmas such as deciding who sleeps where. In the end, families are reunited and the parents have to determine if their kid is worthy of a reward. How will these kids behave without their parents?
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020