Fredbird Entertainment signs development deal with All3media International
Award-winning production company Fredbird Entertainment has signed a first-look development deal with all3media international to create a series of returnable factual programs ring-fenced around the Australian Outback.
The deal celebrates the best of the Australian Outback and builds on Fredbird Entertainment’s reputation as a prolific producer of high-end returnable factual content. The deal comes at a time when international broadcasters and streaming services are demanding more uniquely Australian content.
Shannon Weir, Head Of Development, Fredbird Entertainment said,‘This deal allows Fredbird to fast-track early stage development into some of the most remote areas of Australia, as we search for new Australian stories with universal appeal. The all3media international initiative offers broadcasters and potential co-production partners an exciting new way into development and production. We’re enjoying being out there and exploring everything the outback has to offer, and if there are producers and directors out there with big ideas or unique access to remote areas and people, we want to hear from them.’
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020