Southeast Asian Film Financing Project Market 2019 launches new selection panel
The Southeast Asian Film Financing (SAFF) Project Market 2019, on the platform of ScreenSingapore, announced the line-up of this year’s selection panel.
On board this year is Carlene Tan, Senior Manager, Animation Development at The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia); Anderson Le, Co-director of Programming, Hawaii International Film Festival (HIFF) | Programmer, Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival | Programming Consultant, Far East Film Festival; and Marie Roselle Y. Monteverde, Executive Vice President, Regal Entertainment, Inc.
Enhancing the Ecosystem
As an all-encompassing content market, the SAFF Project Market will expand and evolve as finalists meet with financiers, commissioners and investors, as well as listen in on a curated discussion panel by decision makers.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020