Singaporean businesses win in 16th Annual International Business Awards
Stevie Award winners in The 16th Annual International Business Awards, the world’s only international, all-encompassing business awards program, have been announced, and four companies in Singapore are among this year’s Stevie winners.
The awards will be presented at a gala event on Saturday, 19 October at the ANDAZ Hotel am Belvedere in Vienna, Austria.
Four Singaporean companies won a total of 14 Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Awards in a variety of categories.
PRecious Communications won two Gold, two Silver and three Bronze Stevie Awards. They won Gold Stevie Awards in Public Relations Agency of the Year in Asia, Australia and New Zealand and Communications or PR Campaign of the Year – Marketing – Consumer Services for #MunichTreasureHunt.
DHL Express (S) Pte Ltd won two Gold and one Bronze Stevie Awards. They won Gold Stevie Awards in IT Department of the Year and IT Team of the Year.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020