Rabbit Films, one of Finland’s leading independent production companies has appointed Sam Ferguson, a former ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVSGE) executive to their international sales team.
Based in London, Ferguson has joined Rabbit Films in August, 2019 as their Senior Sales Manager. Her responsibilities will include managing Rabbit Films’ sales efforts across Asia and all English-speaking territories. She will report to Rabbit’s Head of International, Jonathan Tuovinen, who has lead the international department since 2016.
Ferguson previously held the position of Sales Manager at ITV Studios Global Entertainment and managed sales into Russia, CIS, Baltics and the Balkans. During her role, she worked with globally successful entertainment formats including Love Island, Come Dine with Me and Hell’s Kitchen, and scripted series such as The Bodyguard, Harlots and World on Fire.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 176 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 42 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020