Rabbit Films, one of Finland’s leading independent production companies has appointed Sam Ferguson, a former ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVSGE) executive to their international sales team.
Based in London, Ferguson has joined Rabbit Films in August, 2019 as their Senior Sales Manager. Her responsibilities will include managing Rabbit Films’ sales efforts across Asia and all English-speaking territories. She will report to Rabbit’s Head of International, Jonathan Tuovinen, who has lead the international department since 2016.
Ferguson previously held the position of Sales Manager at ITV Studios Global Entertainment and managed sales into Russia, CIS, Baltics and the Balkans. During her role, she worked with globally successful entertainment formats including Love Island, Come Dine with Me and Hell’s Kitchen, and scripted series such as The Bodyguard, Harlots and World on Fire.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 114 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 54 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 44 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020