The largest global sports media property in Asian history, ONE Championship (ONE), has just announced that Carlo Di Blasi has been named President of ONE Championship Italy.
As a member of the ONE Championship senior leadership team, Di Blasi is responsible for developing business strategies and plans, executing strategic B2B and marketing activities, acquiring and managing relationships with key accounts, and ensuring strong stakeholder management across the Italian business ecosystem. He will represent ONE Championship in Italy and help drive the culture of the company’s core values in the market.
Before joining the organization as President of ONE Championship Italy, Di Blasi previously served as Italian representative for the International Sport Karate Association (ISKA) and the World Muay Federation (WMF). He was a Board Member of the International Federation of Savate (FISAV), and Vice President of the Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts (GAMMA).
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 97 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 72 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 64 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 54 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020