Insight TV, the world’s leading 4K UHD HDR broadcaster and producer of native UHD content, announced that its channel is now available in Europe on LG Channels, exclusively powered by Xumo. This announcement follows on the heels of the same Insight TV launch on LG Channels powered by Xumo in the US and further highlights the company’s commitment to its growing audience around the world.
LG Channels, powered by Xumo, is one of the leading innovative ad-supported TV services in the US. The company announced its expansion into Europe earlier this year. This means Insight TV’s unique, high-quality content, based around global influencers and trending topics, will widen its reach in several European territories including the UK, France, Italy, Spain and Germany. Insight TV’s channel will provide viewers with linear and on-demand options, allowing viewers to choose whatever and however they want to watch the channel, providing flexibility and a more enjoyable streaming experience.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020