Insight TV, the world’s leading 4K UHD HDR broadcaster and producer of native UHD content, announced that its channel is now available in Europe on LG Channels, exclusively powered by Xumo. This announcement follows on the heels of the same Insight TV launch on LG Channels powered by Xumo in the US and further highlights the company’s commitment to its growing audience around the world.
LG Channels, powered by Xumo, is one of the leading innovative ad-supported TV services in the US. The company announced its expansion into Europe earlier this year. This means Insight TV’s unique, high-quality content, based around global influencers and trending topics, will widen its reach in several European territories including the UK, France, Italy, Spain and Germany. Insight TV’s channel will provide viewers with linear and on-demand options, allowing viewers to choose whatever and however they want to watch the channel, providing flexibility and a more enjoyable streaming experience.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020