Gusto Worldwide Media is pleased to announce that Gusto TV will be launching on AVOD platform Freebie TV. With millions of hours viewed monthly, Freebie TV is available on Roku to its US based audience. Viewers will soon be able to stream over 70 hours of Gusto content, any time and without a subscription.
A delicious disrupter, Gusto TV has been spreading its love of food with launches on several major platforms in the US, UK, and Latin America. Most recently, Gusto TV celebrated its one-year anniversary in Singapore. Keeping up with its momentum, Gusto’s sales team will be heading off to IBC, MIPCOM, and ATF to meet with new channel partners and to explore creating localized content where Gusto TV is available.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 75 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020