Giorgio Stock joins Gong Yu and Shibasish Sarkar at ATF Leaders’ Summit 2019
For the first time in Asia Pacific, Giorgio Stock, President of WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks, Distribution and Advertising Sales, EMEA and APAC, will give a Keynote at this year’s ATF Leaders’ Summit (December 3, 2019). This timely appearance will allow the industry some insights into WarnerMedia’s vision for the future of the industry and its place and ambition within it.
Evolution has brought brave new strategies to the big boys of media and entertainment. From new alliances to business models and development trends, the ATF Leaders’ Summit is a vital day to listen in on some of the most compelling issues the industry is experiencing to-date.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 62 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 58 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 56 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020