Digistor appointed as Australian Avid Learning Partner – Professional
Digistor has been appointed as an Australian Avid Learning Partner – Professional and now provides the full range of certified Avid video, audio, media storage and asset management courses for the Australian industry.
Courses on and including Avid ProTools, Media Composer, MediaCentral, and NEXIS storage run by Digistor will be available to clients needing to use Avid’s creative tools and those that need to provide technical support for Avid tools and infrastructure.
The Avid Learning Partner (ALP) program is designed to attract the most skilled training organisations in the industry, be they independent training companies, corporations, universities, or other educational institutions that provide training on Avid products.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020