Digistor appointed as Australian Avid Learning Partner – Professional
Digistor has been appointed as an Australian Avid Learning Partner – Professional and now provides the full range of certified Avid video, audio, media storage and asset management courses for the Australian industry.
Courses on and including Avid ProTools, Media Composer, MediaCentral, and NEXIS storage run by Digistor will be available to clients needing to use Avid’s creative tools and those that need to provide technical support for Avid tools and infrastructure.
The Avid Learning Partner (ALP) program is designed to attract the most skilled training organisations in the industry, be they independent training companies, corporations, universities, or other educational institutions that provide training on Avid products.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 67 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 52 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020