Cignal TV expands playout capabilities with Imagine Communications
Imagine Communications worked with systems integrator Composite Technology Inc. on the geo-dispersed Versio solution, which expands the system to 4+1 channels, providing redundancy on every channel. The channels have the capability of live broadcasting, switching via Cignal’s existing Platinum VX router. Imagine’s market-proven ADC automation system ensures reliable, flexible and efficient operations across the entire workflow.
Content is stored on an Imagine Versio IOX SAN high-performance online storage system, connected to the Versio array over 10 gigabit fiber ethernet. The Versio software also provides the broadcast graphics, and a Nexio Motion workflow engine provides content management. Imagine and Composite Technology delivered the project as a turnkey supply, with strong continuing support from Imagine’s local and regional engineering teams.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020