bRAND-WARD Services Ltd to manage UK licensing programme Gigantosaurus
Cyber Group Studios – Paris and Los Angeles based producer and distributor of animated television series’ and movies for kids and families – has appointed bRAND-WARD Services Ltd to manage its UK licensing programme for preschool animation IP, Gigantosaurus. bRAND-WARD is the newly formed IP consultancy business with Jean-Philippe Randisi and Trudi Hayward, helping owners/creators to monetise their IP regionally and globally.
Gigantosaurus, the award-winning 52x 11’ CGI comedy-action series brings to life Jonny Duddle’s book published by Templar, which has sold more than 250,000 units in the UK alone and 450,000 globally. It features four fiercely-fun dinosaur friends – Rocky, Bill, Mazu and Tiny – who take pre-schoolers on exciting, comedy-filled adventures as they dare to be themselves and explore the world beyond their nests. The laugh-out-loud pre-school animation currently airs on Disney around the globe and is set to hit UK screens on free-to-air channel, Tiny POP, next year. The show is also confirmed to broadcast on free-to-air channels in other territories, such as France Télévisions, Germany’s Super RTL plus Italy’s Rai Yoyo. Content is also available ON Disney’s YouTube channel and will come to Netflix.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,218 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 74 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020