Alfred Haber, Inc. acquires The 20th Annual Latin Grammy Awards
In anticipation of the upcoming platinum celebration, Alfred Haber, President of Alfred Haber, Inc., announced the company has secured the exclusive international distribution rights from The Latin Recording Academy for the 20th Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards (1 x 240’), the world’s most remarkable salute to Latin music. The milestone event will air live on Univision in the U.S. on Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019, and will include both the three-hour music extravaganza as well as the star-studded, one-hour Latin GRAMMY Red Carpet pre-show. Also available will be a specially edited, 2-hour English language international version of the event. This new deal marks the 18th consecutive year that Alfred Haber, Inc. will have distributed the Latin GRAMMY Awards internationally.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 49 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020